At The BAG, we believe we recruit and supply the very best of resources to our Clients, often being asked to stay or come back some time after they have completed one assignment. This is because we are a specialised, niche provider, dealing in quality, rather than volume, coupled with our vast IT Industry experience and unique Sourcing and Delivery models. Regularly we achieve better placement results in our chosen Clients, when compared to our larger Competitors.
We also like to spend time with our resources/candidates, qualifying their tangible and intangible assets, skills – technical, non-technical and soft, communications and cultural fit. Assessment covers many aspects, including:
- Do they have a proven and consistent track record of engagements?
- Do they have appropriate certifications for their area of specialisation?
- Are they known to us and if not, can we identify colleagues in the industry who can attest to their credibility?
- Have they completed and passed a technical interview with us?
- Do they have the right demeanour and attitude to meet our Client’s needs?
- Can they communicate verbally and in writing effectively?
- How do they approach the work environment and their attitude to work?
- Many more …
It is this constant adding, refreshing and occasionally deleting contacts to/from our core Resource Pool, that offers us speed to market, qualified and skilled candidates/resources, typically a closer fit to the need than most of our Competitors and a propensity for our Clients to keep engaging or re-engaging with our key Resource Pool. Simply,
The BAG is very good at:
- constantly validating, updating and refreshing,
- being aware of resource availability,
- quickly and accurately pre-qualifying,
- matching skills, experience, technology and culture.
Which means to our Clients:
- we are able to provide a fast turnaround in the provision of relevant and qualified candidates that match requirements,
- we are able to provide a smaller number of highly qualified candidates for all requirements.