Skip to content
Go to Top
- If you are serious about the job search, don’t expect to find a job within a week, just because you send your resume to numerous companies.
- Load your details on various job portals (like Seek, Jora, Indeed, etc.) and update your LinkedIn Profile to the best of your availability.
- Reconnect with Recruitment Companies you’ve used before or had the best experience with.
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile aligns with your resume.
- Thereafter, you should be active with these contacts, in order to increase visibility to possible Employers/Recruiters.
- Go and find the job – there is a reason it is called a Job Hunt!