Skip to content
Go to Top
- If you are offered an interview, start preparing for it, in parallel to organizing the interview time.
- It is crucial that you have a pitch for an interview you have confirmed with a prospective Employer/Recruiter.
- You should not schedule the interview if you are not absolutely comfortable with the time and date.
- Don’t try to change interview times once agreed.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to get to the interview location and DON’T BE LATE!
- Your commitment to the company’s process is just as important as how well you perform in the interview.